DESIRED HOME LOAN PACKAGE
Housing, Home Improvement Loan
The following are our list of services.
- Purchase A Residential Lot
- Loan Calculator
- New Construction Loan
- Village Loan Scheme
Housing Authority will help you finance the construction of your home with a Construction Loan.
New Construction Loan
- Construction of a house
- Construct a new boundary fence
- Extend/Renovate/Upgrade an existing house
Requires an approved house plan. An addition draft plan- enable costing for construction.
Click here for Checklist.
- Construct a new house
- Extend/Renovate/Upgrade existing house
- Construction of Community hall/church
- Improve Current Living Standards in the village
- A village as declared under the Fijian Affairs Act
- A land owning unit being part of a village, and,
- A Trust must be set up where the trustees are legally entitled to negotiate and sign all documents on behalf of the village or a unit within it.
- Land Owner Unit (LOU) Distribution
- Income Statement from NLTB
- Agreement from Trustees & Members
- Application Fee – $75.00
- Consent letter from :
- Turaga ni Koro
- Turaga ni Mataqali
- The loan limit is $50,000 per house and if the applicant holds the role of a Chief of Head Clan in a village, the limit may be extended above $50,000 at the discretion of Housing Authority.
- If the cost of a house exceeds the stipulated limit, the excess should be made up in form of a cash deposit or the applicant may start building to this state, where the completion costs are within the limit.
- In case of a scheme consisting of more than one house, the average cost per house is bounds to this limit.
Building Contract Demands That;
- A contract is established between contractor and villages.
- The contractor has to deposit a 10% bond of the total contract sum which is held for 60 days after completion for repair and maintenance work. The Bond must be either in cash or in form of bank guarantee.
- Owner builders are eligible for finance from Housing Authority under the condition that the total costs are comparable to tender received from contractors for either.
For more information please contact:
- Mr. Pita Mow – Acting Manager Customer Relations Central
- Email: PMow@housing.com.fj Phone: 3392977 ext 292
- Amit Raj Acting Manager Customer Relations West
- Email: ARaj@housing.com.fj Phone: 3392977 ext 501
Housing Authority provides conveyancing services for its clients. All of the following services are provided in house which is more convenient and cheaper for its customers.
|Why would you go anywhere else?|
Perfection of all securities such as:
|We provide confirmation of MPI, Health & House Insurances|
|Facilitation of Building Contracts for loans to construct where applicable.|
We will liaise with other stakeholders on your behalf:
We grant consent for all applications to dealings on Authority leasehold:
|We also attend to the timely Discharge of securities and leases/titles for all paid off loans.|
|Fees & Charges||Click here to view.|