HOUSING AUTHORITY has begun selling its Tacirua East Subdivision Phase 1A lots. In line with its commitment to former Namara Settlers of Tacirua East Subdivision, the Authority is giving an opportunity to all these former settlers to purchase a lot at Phase 1A.
In order to expedite the process and assess loan eligibility, the following documents are required to be provided to the Authority:
1. Letter from Housing Authority to the former Namara settler
2. Latest payslip for both spouses (if they are both working)
3. Latest bank statements for the last two months
4. Photo ID (joint FNPF/FRCA card; Voter Registration Card; Driver’s License; or FNPF card)
5. Latest FNPF Housing Eligibility statements (for both working spouses)
6. Marriage Certificate/Birth certificates
7. TIN letter
Please note that purchase of lots is subject to loan eligibility.
For further details, please contact Ms. Nainasa Utona on Telephone No: 343 3227 or Mobile No. 999 3440 from Monday to Friday at 8.30am – 4.00pm or Email: NUtona@housing.com.fj or come in personally to the Marketing Department, Level 2, Housing Authority Building, Saqa Street, Valelevu.
All requirements are to be submitted by 4.00pm – Friday, 19th September 2014. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please see link for the published notice http://www.housing.com.fj/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Public-Notice-Namara-confirmed.pdf