Housing Authority can assist in selling properties at a fee of $250.00 plus 1% of sales. The customers do not have to pay anything upfront. We can also offer loans to the buyer to buy the property. If we find a buyer and he/she wishes to obtain loan from Housing Authority to purchase this property, then all terms and conditions of purchasing a property applies.
Terms and Conditions
The vendors intending to sell their property have to sign up a sales contract.
- Consent letter from vendor that he/she is allowing Housing Authority to sell his/her property.
- Recent Property valuation Certified true copy of title.
- Approved house plan & Completion Certificate. Engineers’ certificate.
The Section carries out appraisal for Security assessment purpose on all Loan Application, Mortgagee Sale, Private Sale, Stock, Foreclosed, Asset, Acquisition-Compensation and Rental Assessment.
Fiji National Provident Fund Panel of Valuation Service providers.
Basic Requirement For Valuation Services
- Latest Certified true copy of Title
- Sales and Purchase
- Copy of Approved House Plan
- Engineer Certificate/Report
- Signed Inspection Indemnity Form
- Carry out Estimate Costing for
- Extension to existing house.
- Renovation works
- Upgrading works
- Fire damaged houses
- Mortgage sale properties
The above applies to our EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
- Carry out Estimate Costing for proposed new construction houses for our new customers.
- Assisting our Land only customers for the drafting of their house plans.