Housing Authority can assist in selling properties at a fee of $250.00 plus 1% of sales. The customers do not have to pay anything upfront. We can also offer loans to the buyer to buy the property. If we find a buyer and he/she wishes to obtain loan from Housing Authority to purchase this property, then all terms and conditions of purchasing a property applies.
Terms and Conditions
The vendors intending to sell their property have to sign up a sales contract.
- Consent letter from vendor that he/she is allowing Housing Authority to sell his/her property.
- Recent Property valuation Certified true copy of title.
- Approved house plan & Completion Certificate. Engineers’ certificate.
The Section carries out appraisal for Security assessment purpose on all Loan Application, Mortgagee Sale, Private Sale, Stock, Foreclosed, Asset, Acquisition-Compensation and Rental Assessment.
Fiji National Provident Fund Panel of Valuation Service providers.
Basic Requirement For Valuation Services
- Latest Certified true copy of Title
- Sales and Purchase
- Copy of Approved House Plan
- Engineer Certificate/Report
- Signed Inspection Indemnity Form
- Carry out Estimate Costing for
- Extension to existing house.
- Renovation works
- Upgrading works
- Fire damaged houses
- Mortgage sale properties
The above applies to our EXISTING CUSTOMERS.
- Carry out Estimate Costing for proposed new construction houses for our new customers.
- Assisting our Land only customers for the drafting of their house plans.
A service provided by Housing Authority’s Land Development Division upon purchase of a Lot or unit to indicate Proper boundaries of the land area to Customers. Peg re-definition services are provided at a cost to the requester (usually the land owner or buyer) who requires confirmation on land boundaries to settle disputes with neighbors or to simply clarify boundaries for building or fencing purposes.
- Survey fees: $275.00 for HA residential lots, otherwise redefinition, survey fees will differ, taking into consideration, its size and locality.
- You can pay upfront or write to HA requesting a redefinition survey, whereby the fees are charged to your account(provided the account is arrears free)
- For new developed area –no fee charged