- The opening of the new Kia street development was officiated by the Prime Minister on 30th June 2006. Project Cost – $1.3m (inclusive of $0.1m for earthworks).
- Building Contractor – The building construction was tendered out and after evaluation, the tender was awarded to Viti Levu Construction (Fiji) Ltd.
- Duration of Contract – 6 months from September, 2005. It was supposed to be completed in March, 2006. Prolongation of contract was mainly due to inclement weather.
- Building Features – one bedroom, living area, kitchen area, toilet facilities, wash area, tiled floor for wet and dry areas, grilled for security (bottom flats), provision of sink bench and cupboards, shelves at kitchen and wash area, building fully fenced for security, car parking area.
- NOTE: BEST BUILDING TO BE CONSTRUCTED BY PRB SO FAR.